Directions to the Elley-Long Music Center
From the Burlington Area:
Take Route 15 past Saint Michael’s College and Fanny Allen Hospital. At the signal just after Camp Johnson, turn left into Fort Ethan Allen. Take the second right onto Ethan Allen Avenue. The Music Center is the fifth building on the left, diagonally across from Vermont Public Television.
Take the first right after Susie Wilson Road and follow the signs for Ethan Allen Avenue, turning right into the fort, and left on Ethan Allen Avenue. Continue on Ethan Allen Avenue, passing Green Mountain Nursing Home and Ethan Allen Apartments. The Music Center is on the right just after the Ethan Allen apartment building.
From Interstate 89:
From the South: Get off at exit 15. Take a right on to
Route 15, and follow the first set of directions as though you are traveling from the Burlington Area.
From the North: Get off at exit 16. Take a right at the bottom of the ramp and head towards Winooski on Route 7/Main Street. Keep straight until you get to the Rotary. Follow the Rotary around to East Allen Street/Route 15. Then, follow the first set of directions as though you are traveling from the Burlington area.
Park only in the following areas:
– the paved lot directly behind the Music Center
– the grassy field behind the Music Center
– along Ethan Allen Avenue
Please DO NOT PARK in any of the following areas or you may be towed!:
– the lot adjacent to the apartment building next to the Music Center
– the paved lot across the street from the Music Center
– the pull-off area directly in front of the building. This area is for pick-up/drop-off of equipment and for people with mobility restrictions.