For over 50 years, the VYOA has been developing young people as artists, citizens, and leaders through the shared pursuit of musical excellence. This work is made possible with funding from local businesses and organizations. By placing an ad in our season program, you will help support our orchestras, choruses, and community engagement programs throughout the upcoming season. These programs foster rewarding musical experiences, meaningful friendships, and community advocacy for hundreds of Vermont students.
Our program booklet is used at all four Flynn Center performance throughout the concert season. So, in addition to supporting our educational programming, your ad will reach thousands of local concert-goers. With increased visibility to a diverse and affluent audience, your business will, like our musicians, shine in the spotlight!
Click here to place an ad in our 2017-18 Season program
AD SIZES & PRICES
Full Page – $375 – 4.5″ W, 7.5″ H
Half Page – $225 – 4.5″ W, 3.5″ H (horizontal)
Half Page – $225 – 2.25″ W, 7.5″ H (vertical)
Quarter Page – $125 – 1.5″ W, 4 7/8″ H (horizontal)
Quarter Page – $125 – 2″ W, 3.5″ H (vertical)
AD REQUIREMENTS & DELIVERY
– Ads should be digitally rendered and saved at 300 dpi in a file size no larger than 3MB
– File format: JPEG or PDF
– Digital files only – please do not send business cards
– All ads are in black & white
– Send files to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload using the form below
– DEADLINE: Completed ads and payment must be received by August 20th